A construction company is seeking to employ a payroll administrator to efficiently prepare and process the entire wages and salaries component of the organisation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Processing of salaries and wages
- All new employees are to be captured on excel and added onto the Build Smart system.
- Accurate capturing and updating of all deductions, leave day, absent days, hours, cost and balance of employee salary.
- Accurately process and balance all salaries as per calculation.
- Check all report, export to system and roll over to new month.
- Capture all costings on Build Smart after each processing month.
- Ensure that all salaries are captured and processed on SARS to generate and submit EMP201 monthly and EMP501 Bi-Annually.
- When required terminate employees by calculating relevant leave allocated and ensuring accurate pay to terminated employees and process on system and excel sheet.
- Processing of wages on a bi-weekly basis by updating security timesheets, preparing the wages sheet for capturing and capturing the wages timesheet on allocated excel sheet.
- All stamps are to be completed on sheet accordingly and clock cards should be captured for importing into the Build Smart system.
- Accurately balance the Build Smart system with the excel sheet and apply deductions where applicable.
- Follow due administrative process by exporting prn file and net listing report to mail to relevant individual for payment and ensure that all queries are resolved in a timeous manner.
- During month end the DSPK are to be completed and prepared for payment, wages sheets are to be prepared for automatic contributions and stamps are to be captured.
- Automatic contributions are to be prepared for payment and the proof of payment are to be sent to the BIBC.
- Terminate all relevant wage staff on Build Smart when applicable.
- Ensure that all filing is up to date and stored in the designated areas.
- Provide UIL9 forms to all wages staff.
- Ensure the year to date BIBC benefits are reconciled.
- If an employee absconds, draft and send abscondment letters timeously.
- Assist department in updating all Management Control data for B-BBEE purposes.
- Compile all requested information in order to submit EEA2 and EEA4 reports yearly.
- Timeously loading of new staff on PSiber and linking of all relevant documents.
- Compile and submit the UI 19.
- Processing of all additional leave requests.
- Ensure updated and maintained device allocations sheet as per Human Resource Manager information.
- Drafting of various letters such as change of title and increase letter, as well as confirmation of employment.
- Prepare, manage and ensure accuracy of employment contracts
- Develop excel staff and control sheet
- Inform HOD of contract expiry dates
- Assist department with ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- E-filing knowledge (submission of EMP201 and EMP501)
- Computer Knowledge
- Build Smart system (or payroll system)
- Labour practice
- Employment Equity
- Administration qualification or Human Resource related qualification
SALARY: R14 000- R17 000 PER MONTH
Should you fit the profile kindly forward your CV to <-------- Please upload your CV here --------